San Diego Rvrs!

Go Back   San Diego Rvrs! > Forum > Misc. Stuff > Community Planning
Home Forums Photos Arcade Experience Register Members List Calendar Gameroom [0]

Shoutbox

Welcome to the San Diego Rvrs forums!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free San Diego based community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! As an added benefit, this message will be removed from all pages once you have joined. Great huh?

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
total_departure_011 DSCF0941-a Two guys from LA at Bang Music Festival (Miami Florida) BM 2009

Old 03-08-2012   #1
floorscore

Shouts: 66
Gameroom cash: $178
floorscore is nice sometimes.
Points: 1,139, Level: 4 Points: 1,139, Level: 4 Points: 1,139, Level: 4
Level up: 27% Level up: 27% Level up: 27%
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
beyond carpool

heading up from encinitas, let me know if anyone wants to carpool!
floorscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012   #2
DEVICE
action > words

Shouts: 42
Gameroom cash: $10790
Thanked 4,021 Times in 2,180 Posts
DEVICE is the master of all that is SDR.DEVICE is the master of all that is SDR.DEVICE is the master of all that is SDR.DEVICE is the master of all that is SDR.DEVICE is the master of all that is SDR.DEVICE is the master of all that is SDR.DEVICE is the master of all that is SDR.DEVICE is the master of all that is SDR.DEVICE is the master of all that is SDR.DEVICE is the master of all that is SDR.DEVICE is the master of all that is SDR.
Points: 42,946, Level: 21 Points: 42,946, Level: 21 Points: 42,946, Level: 21
Level up: 76% Level up: 76% Level up: 76%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Floorscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself. - Friedrich Nietzsche
DEVICE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DEVICE For This Useful Post:
Hung Solow (03-09-2012)
Old 03-10-2012   #3
DnBsnoboarder
Let's get JIGGY!

Shouts: 246
Gameroom cash: $16332
Thanked 3,150 Times in 1,932 Posts
DnBsnoboarder is the master of all that is SDR.DnBsnoboarder is the master of all that is SDR.DnBsnoboarder is the master of all that is SDR.DnBsnoboarder is the master of all that is SDR.DnBsnoboarder is the master of all that is SDR.DnBsnoboarder is the master of all that is SDR.DnBsnoboarder is the master of all that is SDR.DnBsnoboarder is the master of all that is SDR.DnBsnoboarder is the master of all that is SDR.DnBsnoboarder is the master of all that is SDR.DnBsnoboarder is the master of all that is SDR.
Points: 52,082, Level: 23 Points: 52,082, Level: 23 Points: 52,082, Level: 23
Level up: 86% Level up: 86% Level up: 86%
I think I'm so old, that carpooling with random people seem way sketch.
Old 03-15-2012   #4
floorscore

Shouts: 66
Gameroom cash: $178
floorscore is nice sometimes.
Points: 1,139, Level: 4 Points: 1,139, Level: 4 Points: 1,139, Level: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DnBsnoboarder View Post
I think I'm so old, that carpooling with random people seem way sketch.
dude trust me, i almost put "21 and over please" and then i thought "shit, that should really be 30 and over". and i'll be even older on saturday!!!

i don't know if you could really call these guys 'references'... http://funkycomm.com/djs.shtml
floorscore is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to floorscore For This Useful Post:
DnBsnoboarder (03-15-2012)
Old 12-18-2016   #5
kamoon8469

Shouts: 0
Gameroom cash: $522
kamoon8469 is nice sometimes.
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
ha ha ha